10A NCAC 23B .0102 ISSUANCE
(a) Cards shall be issued by the state at any time of the month for:
(1) Approved applications;
(2) Cases authorized after meeting a deductible; or
(3) Requests by the county agency.
(b) Cards shall be issued by the state at the beginning of each month for clients authorized for the month.
(c) Cards shall be issued by the county agency for:
(1) Emergencies as indicated in the Eligibility Manuals;
(2) Replacement of lost, stolen, burned or incorrect cards;
(3) Non-receipt of a state issued card; and
(4) Requests by a second county during a county transfer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 108A-54;
Eff. September 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. August 1, 1990;
Transferred from 10A NCAC 21C .0102 Eff. May 1, 2012;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016.