10a NCAC 25H .0203 STANDARDS FOR PARTICIPATION
(a) Dentists who provide services under the Medicaid program are required to meet the following standards:
(1) must be licensed by the appropriate state authority;
(2) must provide services in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Medicaid program;
(3) must agree that the State Medicaid Agency or its designated agents may audit Medicaid dental records as necessary;
(4) must agree that payment received from Medicaid is accepted as payment in full for covered services rendered. No additional charges may be made to the patient for such services, except for authorized co‑payment.
(b) All providers will insure:
(1) Services are offered in accordance with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act;
(2) Services are offered in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended;
(3) All services provided maintain a high standard of quality and shall be within the reasonable limits of those which are customarily available and provided to most persons in the community with the limitations and exclusions hereinafter specified.
History Note: Authority G.S. 108A‑25(b); S.L. 1985, c. 479, s. 86;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. October 31, 1977;
Amended Eff. February 29, 1980;
Transferred from 10A NCAC 22O .0202 Eff. May 1, 2012.