10a NCAC 26c .0102 Request for designation
(a) A request for designation shall be made to the Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services (DMH/DD/SAS).
(b) Each request shall include the following:
(1) name and address of applicant;
(2) type of facility to be designated and type of service for which designation is requested;
(3) staffing levels of the facility;
(4) location of the facility;
(5) name of the administrator;
(6) status of license; and
(7) name and principal business address of holder of license.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C‑252;
Temporary Rule Eff. January 1, 1986, for a Period of 32 Days to Expire on February 1, 1986;
Eff. February 1, 1986;
Amended Eff. March 1, 2009;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 1, 2018.