10A NCAC 26C .0602 DEFINITIONS
As used in the rules in this Section, the following terms have the meanings specified:
(1) "Critical performance indicator" means any of the measures as set out in these rules developed and implemented pursuant to G.S. 122C-112.1(a)(33).
(2) "Focused technical assistance" means the process of advising, providing consultation and evaluation related to a specific function, activity or performance indicator designed to improve the quality of performance of the targeted operation.
(3) "Local management entity (LME)" means the same as defined in G.S. 122C-3(20b).
(4) "Material breach" means an LME has failed to maintain for a period of two consecutive months, the required outcome expectations, as outlined in the DHHS/LME contract, on a critical performance indicator after the LME has received focused technical assistance.
(5) "Monitor" or "Monitoring" means the same as defined in 10A NCAC 27G .0602(9).
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C-115.4(f)(3);
Eff. May 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 1, 2018.