SECTION .0500 ‑ QUALITY ASSURANCE
10a NCAC 26d .0501 SCOPE
(a) Quality assurance shall be a continuing responsibility of the Department and each service delivery site that offers mental health and mental retardation services.
(b) Quality assurance activities shall include, but need not be limited to:
(1) clinical and professional supervision and privileging;
(2) client care evaluation studies;
(3) record review;
(4) utilization and peer review;
(5) employee education and training;
(6) program evaluation; and
(7) evidence of corrective action.
History Note: Authority G.S. 148‑19(d);
Eff. January 4, 1994;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 20, 2015.