10a NCAC 26d .0503 QUALITY ASSURANCE COMMITTEE
(a) The Department shall have a quality assurance committee which shall be comprised of:
(1) representation from mental health and mental retardation service areas;
(2) a qualified record manager;
(3) a nurse;
(4) a psychologist;
(5) a psychiatrist; and
(6) a social worker.
(b) The purpose, scope and organization of the quality assurance committee shall be specified in the quality assurance plan, which shall include, but need not be limited to the following:
(1) the committee shall meet at least monthly;
(2) a member shall not review his own client's treatment or habilitation record; and
(3) minutes of meetings shall be recorded and shall include, but need not be limited to:
(A) date, time, attendees and absentees; and
(B) a summary of the business which was conducted.
History Note: Authority G.S. 148‑19(d);
Eff. January 4, 1994;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 20, 2015.