10A NCAC 26E .0502 DEFINITIONS
As used in this Section, the following terms shall have the meanings specified:
(1) The term "act" means the North Carolina Controlled Substances Act (General Statute Chapter 90, Article 5);
(2) The term "commission" means the Commission for Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services;
(3) The term "controlled premises" means places where original or other records or documents required under the act are kept or required to be kept; and places, including factories, warehouses or other establishments and conveyances where persons registered under the act or exempted from registration under the act may lawfully hold, manufacture or distribute, dispense, administer or otherwise dispose of controlled substances;
(4) The term "director" means the Director of the Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services;
(5) The term "inspector" means an officer or employee of the Department of Health and Human Services authorized by the director to make inspections under the act;
(6) The terms "register" and "registration" refer to registration required; and
(7) Any term not defined in this Rule shall have the definition set forth in General Statute 90‑87.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90‑100; 143B‑210(9);
Eff. June 30, 1978;
Amended Eff. August 1, 1990; May 15, 1979;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. February 2, 2016.