10A NCAC 27G .0507 AREA BOARD ANNUAL EVALUATION OF AN AREA DIRECTOR
(a) This Rule governs the annual evaluation of Area Directors.
(b) Area Boards shall evaluate, but not be limited to, the Area Director's performance in each of the following areas:
(1) Relationship with the Board of Directors and CFAC;
(2) Relationship with the community served and with local and State officials;
(3) Encouraging consumer/family involvement in system management activities including, but not limited to:
(A) program development,
(B) quality management, and
(C) community development;
(4) Recruiting, monitoring, and maintaining effective relationship with qualified providers of services;
(5) Management of human resources;
(6) Management of fiscal resources; and
(7) Demonstration of leadership skills.
(c) Area Boards may use the Area Director evaluation as an opportunity to create an annual plan for the Area Director that includes both policy and programmatic considerations.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C-112.1;
Eff. May 1, 2008.