10A NCAC 27G .0609 LOCAL MANAGEMENT ENTITY REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
(a) As part of its quality improvement process as set forth in Rule .0201(a)(7) of this Subchapter, the LME shall review, not less than quarterly, patterns and trends in:
(1) level I, level II and level III incidents;
(2) complaints concerning the provision of public services; and
(3) local monitoring results gathered pursuant to requirements established in 10A NCAC 27G .0608.
(b) The LME shall provide reports based on the review specified in Paragraph (a) of this Rule. The reports shall be submitted via electronic means to the Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services quarterly on forms provided by the Secretary. Copies of the reports shall be provided to the LME's area board, local Consumer and Family Advisory Committee, established by G.S. 122C-170, and the local Client Rights Committee, established by Rule .0504 of this Subchapter.
(c) The reports shall include the following:
(1) summary numbers of the types of complaints, incidents and results of local monitoring;
(2) trends identified through analyses of complaints, incidents and local monitoring; and
(3) use of the analyses for improvement of the service system and planning of future monitoring activities.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C-112.1; 143B-139.1;
Eff. July 1, 2004;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2009.