10a ncac 27g .1802 Requirements of licensed professionals
(a) Each facility shall have at least one full-time licensed professional. For purposes of this Rule, licensed professional means an individual who holds a license or provisional license issued by the governing board regulating a human service profession in the State of North Carolina. For substance related disorders this shall include a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist or a Certified Clinical Supervisor.
(b) The governing body responsible for each facility shall develop and implement written policies that specify the clinical and administrative responsibilities of its licensed professional(s). At a minimum these policies shall include:
(1) supervision of direct care staff;
(2) oversight of emergencies;
(3) provision of direct clinical psychoeducational services to children, adolescents or families;
(4) participation in treatment planning meetings; and
(5) coordination of each child or adolescent's treatment plan.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C-26; 143B-147;
Eff. April 1, 2006.