10A NCAC 27H .0206 TERMINATION OF CERTIFICATION
(a) The LME-MCO shall notify the Division in the following circumstances:
(1) the evaluator notifies the LME-MCO in writing that he or she no longer wishes to be certified;
(2) the evaluator no longer meets the eligibility requirements set forth in Rule .0203(a) of this Section;
(3) the Pre-Trial Evaluation Center has notified the LME-MCO the evaluator failed to complete annual continuing education seminars as set forth in Rule .0204 of this Section;
(4) the evaluator fails to perform any of the duties described in Rule .0207 of this Section; or
(5) the Forensic Evaluator notifies the LME-MCO that he or she is no longer a Licensed Clinician.
(b) The Pre-Trial Evaluation Center shall notify the Division when a local certified forensic evaluator no longer contracts with any LME-MCO.
(c) The Division shall declare a forensic evaluator certification void upon receipt of the information contained in Paragraphs (a) and (b) of this Rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 15A 1002; 122C-114; 122C-115.4(a); 122C-141; 122C-191(b); 143B-147;
Eff. July 1, 1982;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2018; May 1, 1990.