10A NCAC 28A .0304 INFORMING CLIENTS OF POLICIES
The State Facility Director shall assure that each client and the legally responsible person are informed of the following:
(1) the state facility policy on reimbursement or criminal liability for personal or property damage caused by the client to the state facility, other clients, employees, visitors or their property;
(2) the state facility policy on charges for treatment or habilitation services as consistent with 10A NCAC 28C .0310;
(3) the state facility rules and regulations that the client is expected to follow and possible penalties for violations;
(4) the state facility grievance procedure;
(5) the state facility's authority to initiate, when appropriate, involuntary commitment procedures for a voluntary client; and
(6) the state facility policy on search and seizure.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C‑51; 131E‑67; 143B‑147;
Eff. October 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. July 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 24, 2017.