10A NCAC 28F .0502 APPLICATION
(a) Application for designation shall be made to the Director of the Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services, 3001 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-3001.
(b) The application for designation shall be in letter form and shall include the following:
(1) name and address of facility;
(2) description of the organization of research within the facility;
(3) description of the types of research currently conducted at the facility;
(4) description of the types of research for which designation is requested;
(5) description of the conditions under which individuals, admitted under this designation, would be housed and maintained;
(6) assurance of an active Human Rights Committee including its operating rules; and
(7) description of the procedures by which the medical records and statistics would be maintained for the individuals who would be admitted under terms of G.S. 122C‑210.2.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C‑112(b)(3); 122C‑210.2;
Eff. December 1, 1988.