10A NCAC 28H .0107 FORMS AFFECTING RIGHTS
The admission of a child shall require the filing by the parents and child of several forms provided by the residential unit which may affect the patient's rights. They are as follows:
(1) Instruction Sheet for Parents‑‑parents' acknowledgement of the school's arrangements for such matters as the child's pet, allowance, and communication with their child;
(2) Media Release Form‑‑gives Wright School parental permission to take pictures for treatment and training purposes;
(3) Application Form‑‑provides Wright School with familial data, including the child's characteristics, for research purposes;
(4) Field Trip Permission‑‑provides to Wright School the parental consent for the child's participation in field trip activities;
(5) Media Contract‑‑gives Wright School permission to videotape meetings and activities with parents for training purposes;
(6) Parents' Agreement‑‑parents agree to certain arrangements regarding clothing, communications, spending money, etc.:
(7) Weekly and Vacation Diary Report‑‑forms which tell about the student's activities while away from Wright School; and
(8) Emergency Medical Form‑‑gives permission for medical care and surgical procedures necessary in life‑threatening situations.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑147;
Eff. September 15, 1978;
Amended Eff. March 1, 1990.