10A NCAC 29C .0208 NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS (B‑2)
Within the (B‑2) neighborhood business district only the following uses shall be permitted:
(1) offices rendering professional services such as governmental, legal, medical, dental, engineering, architectural and accounting services;
(2) offices or headquarters for religious, charitable, civic, union or fraternal agencies;
(3) neighborhood stores retailing drugs, flowers, gifts, groceries, fish, meat and baked goods;
(4) personal services such as barber and beauty shops, shoe repair, lock or watch repair, self‑service laundries, and dry cleaning; and
(5) service stations for the dispensing, sale or offering for sale at retail any automobile fuels, lubricants, or tires, and that car washing, minor motor adjustment and tire repair are only performed incidental to the conduct of the establishment.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122‑95; 143B‑10;
Eff. March 21, 1980.