10A NCAC 41C .0402 ACTIVITIES
The responsibilities of the occupational health nursing consultant shall include at least the following:
(1) answering requests from private firms or state and local governments expressing interest in initiating, providing or improving occupational health services;
(2) offering program consultation to staff of established occupational health units in industry by responding to requests for visits and by initiating visits;
(3) providing program consultation to agencies, organizations and colleges and universities in planning and coordinating conferences, seminars and continuing education courses for occupational health nurses as indicated by a needs assessment;
(4) compiling and distributing educational and informational material to the occupational health nurses in North Carolina;
(5) promoting occupational health and excellence in occupational health nursing standards.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑5(3); 130A‑5(5);
Eff. September 15, 1980;
Amended Eff. September 1, 1991; September 1, 1990.