10A NCAC 48B .1306 BENCHMARK 39
(a) Benchmark: The local board of health shall assure the availability of resources to implement the essential services described in G.S. 130A-34.1(e)(2).
(1) The local board of health or the advisory committee on health shall communicate with the board of county commissioners, units of government and private foundations in support of local health department efforts to secure national, state and local financial resources.
(2) The local board of health shall review fiscal reports to assure essential services of public health are being provided in accordance with local, state and federal requirements.
(3) The local board of health shall annually review and approve the local health department budget and approve fees in accordance with G.S. 130A-39(g).
(4) The local board of health or the advisory committee on health shall communicate with the board of county commissioners, units of government and private foundations in support of the development, implementation and evaluation of public health programs and a community health improvement process.
(5) The local board of health shall assure that the proposed budget for the local health department meets maintenance of effort requirement in the consolidated agreement between the Division of Public Health and local health department.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A-34.1;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2006;
Eff. October 1, 2006;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 5, 2016.