SECTION .0200 - DEFINITIONS
10A ncac 63a .0201 DEFINITIONS
The following definitions apply throughout this Chapter. Where there are definitions that apply to only one program, they will be identified in the appropriate Subchapter.
(1) "Blind" is defined in G.S. 111-11(1).
(2) "Visually Impaired" is defined in G.S. 111-11(2).
(3) "Division" means the Division of Services for the Blind.
(4) "Consumer" means an individual who is seeking, is receiving, or has received services from at least one of the Division programs.
(5) "Agency" means the Division of Services for the Blind.
History Note: Authority G.S. 111-11; 143B-157; 143B-158; 143B-159; 143B-160;
Eff. August 1, 2002;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. November 23, 2015.