10A NCAC 70E .1115 REsponsible individuals list
(a) An applicant is not eligible for licensure if the applicant has within the last five years been substantiated for abuse or serious neglect and is placed on the Responsible Individuals List as defined in North Carolina General Statute 7B-311.
(b) After five years, an applicant who is on the Responsible Individuals List may be considered for licensure based on the following factors:
(1) nature of the substantiation;
(2) length of time since the substantiation;
(3) circumstances surrounding the substantiation;
(4) evidence of rehabilitation;
(5) history of convictions and violations; and
(6) letter of support for licensure from the executive director of the agency.
(c) The supervising agency shall provide documentation to the licensing authority of the results of Child Abuse and Neglect Central Registry Checks of states where the applicant has resided the past five years.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131D-10.1; 131D-10.3; 131D-10.5; 143B-153;
Eff. September 1, 2007;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2011;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 3, 2017.