10A NCAC 70J .0203 ADMISSION CRITERIA
A residential child care facility shall enter into and obtain a written agreement from the child's parents or guardian, or legal custodian within 72 hours of the child's admission which contains the following:
(1) a statement documenting the parent's, guardian's or legal custodian's authority to place the child and designating the parent's, guardian's or legal custodian's consent for the child's admission;
(2) completed application for services that includes demographic information on the child and the child's parents or guardian;
(3) information which sets forth the role and responsibilities to be performed by the staff in the facility during the child's stay in the program;
(4) information that specifies the expectations of the parents, guardian or legal custodian during the child's stay in the program;
(5) specification of the anticipated length of the child's stay; and
(6) specification of the projected goals for the child's parents or guardian during the child's stay in the program.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131D-10.5; 143B-153;
Eff. July 1, 1999 (See S. L. 1999, c.237, s.11.30);
Amended Eff. October 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 3, 2017.