SECTION .0900 ‑ DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTS
10A NCAC 71A .0901 WRITTEN REPORT OF THE EVALUATION
(a) Written reports shall be completed when:
(1) the adult protective services evaluation was conducted on a patient or resident of a facility as defined in G.S. 131E‑101, 131D‑2(a)(3), or 122C; or
(2) evidence of abuse, neglect or exploitation is found.
(b) After completing the evaluation, the written report shall be compiled, including the following information:
(1) the name, address, age and condition of the adult;
(2) the allegations (the written report shall not include the identity of the person making the complaint);
(3) the evaluation including the agency's findings and supporting documents (e.g. psychological, medical report);
(5) recommendations for action.
History Note: Authority G.S. 108A‑103; 143B‑153;
Eff. November 1, 1983;
Amended Eff. December 1, 1991;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 20, 2017.