SECTION .0400 ‑ APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL SERVICES
10A NCAC 71R .0401 APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
All applicants for social services must initiate entry into the social services system via a written application except that no application shall be required for the following:
(1) evaluation of the need for protective services for adults;
(2) guardianship services for adults;
(3) protective services for children;
(4) foster care services for children;
(5) employment program services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑153;
Eff. July 1, 1983;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2007; November 2, 1992; May 1, 1990; February 1, 1986;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 20, 2017.