SUBCHAPTER 71T – CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT
10a NCAC 71T .0101 SERVICES
The services provided to non‑AFDC clients shall be as follows:
(1) the location of absent parents;
(2) the establishment of paternity and support obligations;
(3) assistance in the preparation and execution of actions pursuant to G.S. 52A;
(4) the enforcement of support obligations;
(5) the collection and disbursement of support payments;
(6) legal services necessary to provide services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 110‑130.1(a),(b); 143B‑153;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. April 29, 1977; May 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. October 31, 1977;
Amended Eff. March 1, 1990; February 1, 1986;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 20, 2017.