10A NCAC 89B .0106 RECORD OF RULE‑MAKING HEARINGS
A record of all rule‑making hearings shall be maintained by the office of the Division's A.P.A. Coordinator. The record shall be available for public inspection during regular office hours and shall include:
(1) any petitions related to the hearing,
(2) the hearing notice,
(3) all written memoranda and information submitted,
(4) a tape recording or transcript of the oral hearing,
(5) any statement of reasons issued to an interested person according to Rule .0105 of this Section, and
(6) a final draft of the rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑545; 143‑546; 143B‑10(j)(2); 150B‑11;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. April 1, 1990; April 1, 1988;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 1, 2016.