10A NCAC 89C .0106 CASE RECORD ON INDIVIDUAL
(a) The Division shall maintain a case record on each applicant and client. The case record contains material regarding the individual to allow Division staff to:
(1) determine eligibility or ineligibility;
(2) determine the need for extended evaluation to determine rehabilitation potential;
(3) provide the basis for joint planning between the client and counselor in developing the client's individualized written rehabilitation program;
(4) provide documentation of services rendered and the documentation of client progress towards achieving the vocational goal (going to work); and
(5) provide the necessary documentation to meet federal reporting requirements.
(b) Case record material is confidential and shall not be released or disclosed except as outlined in 34 C.F.R. 361.49.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑546; 34 C.F.R. 361.39; 34 C.F.R. 361.49;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1990; October 20. 1979;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 1, 2016.