SECTION .0400 ‑ CITIZEN PARTICIPATION AND HEARINGS
10A NCAC 97B .0401 GENERAL PROVISIONS
Each applicant for programs funded under 10A NCAC 97C .0108(a)(1) shall provide citizens with opportunity for involvement and participation in the planning, implementation, evaluation, and assessment of the program. The applicant shall:
(1) provide information to citizens;
(2) hold a public hearing at the initial stage of a multi-year planning process meeting requirements of Rule .0402(3), (4), and (5) of this Section;
(3) publish a notice of intent to file an application prior to the governing board's approval, as specified in Rule .0402 of this Section and subsequent submission of the application to the Division of Social Services;
(4) allow citizen participation on substantive amendments made pursuant to 10A NCAC 97C .0209 in the program; and
(5) provide an opportunity to comment on the applicant's performance.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-153(6);
Eff. December 1, 1983;
Amended Eff. June 1, 1985; February 1, 1985; October 1, 1984;
Readopted Eff. November 1, 2017.