section .0900 – reports: monitoring: evaluation: remedial action
10a nCAC 97C .0901 PROGRAM AND FISCAL REPORTS FOR THE CSBG PROGRAM
Grant recipients must submit the following reports to the Office:
(1) Request for Funds. Request for funds should be submitted according to the provisions established in Rule .0603 of this Subchapter. This document shall report the status of funds and monitor the cash balances of the grant recipients.
(2) Program Progress Report. This report shall assess the progress of the grant recipient towards achieving goals and objectives and completing activities established for each project. The reports should be documented with quantitative data when possible. If goals are not met, or costs are exceeding budget, these conditions must be reported.
(3) Annual Program Performance Report. Grant recipients shall submit an Annual Program Performance Report at the end of each program year. The Annual Program Performance Report shall contain completed copies of all forms and narratives requested by the Office. A performance report may also be required of the grant recipient prior to a closeout pursuant to Rule .1202 of this Subchapter.
(4) Interim Reports. Between the required performance reporting dates, events may occur which have significant impact upon the project or program. The grant recipient shall inform the Office as soon as the following types of conditions become known:
(a) Problems, delays, or adverse conditions which will materially affect the ability to attain project objectives, prevent the meeting of time schedules and goals, or preclude the attainment of project work units by established time periods. This disclosure shall be accompanied by a statement of the action taken, or contemplated, and any Office assistance needed to resolve the situation.
(b) Favorable developments or events which enable meeting time schedules and goals sooner than anticipated or producing more work units than originally projected.
(5) Other Reports. Grant recipients shall submit other reports as may be further required by the Office.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑10; 143B‑276; 143B‑277; 143‑323(d);
Eff. December 1, 1983;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. April 25, 2015.