11 NCAC 06A .0602 COURT RECORDS AND AFFIDAVITS REQUIRED
An individual who has been convicted of an offense specified in G.S. 58-33-46(a)(6), shall submit to the Division the following information with the application for licensure and examination:
(1) a copy of the entire court record including the judgment, as well as a complete criminal history check;
(2) a copy of unconditional release or unconditional discharge from the Post Release Supervision and Parole Commission, if applicable, on the forms provided by the North Carolina Department of Correction;
(3) if the applicant or licensee is currently employed or expects to be employed by an insurer, agency, company or firm in the business of insurance, the applicant or licensee shall submit a letter from the employer or potential employer stating that the applicant or licensee has disclosed to the employer information about the conviction;
(4) a notarized affidavit from the applicant about the conviction; and
(5) if applicable, a statement from the applicant's probation officer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58‑2‑40; 58-33-46(6);
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. June 12, 1978;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2003; October 1, 1990; April 1, 1989; July 1, 1986;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 25, 2016.