11 NCAC 08 .0504 APPLICATION FORM: CONTENTS
(a) The application form requires the applicant to furnish all of the following pertinent information necessary to determine the qualifications of the applicant for a limited certificate:
(1) the date;
(2) name, address, and telephone number where applicant can be reached;
(4) title of position held on June 13, 1977 or applicable date;
(5) government unit by which employed on June 13, 1977 (or applicable date);
(6) duties in position held on June 13, 1977 (or applicable date);
(7) educational background;
(8) employment record.
(b) Each application for a limited certificate authorizing continuation in a position held after June 13, 1977, shall be accompanied by a notarized certificate from the department head or higher level supervisor of the code enforcement official that:
(1) the official occupied that position on the applicable date;
(2) that the duties and title of the position were as set forth in the application; and
(3) that the supervisor understands that the limited certificate will become invalid if the code enforcement official fails within two years to complete in‑service training required under Rule .0508 of these Regulations.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑151.13;
Eff. June 28, 1979;
Amended Eff. January 15, 1980;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 9, 2018.