11 NCAC 08 .0704 APPLICATION FORM: CONTENTS
The application form requires the applicant to furnish all of the following pertinent information necessary to determine the qualifications of the applicant for a standard certificate:
(1) the date;
(2) name, address, and telephone number where applicant can be reached;
(3) date of birth;
(5) work experience;
(6) certificates and other professional licenses, if any, held previously or currently;
(7) type and level of certificate for which application is made;
(8) governmental unit by which currently employed;
(9) supporting data needed for verification of applicant's qualifications called for by Rule .0706 or .0707 of this Section; and
(10) Social Security number.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑151.13;
Eff. January 15, 1980;
Amended Eff. July 18, 2002.