11 NCAC 08 .0821 ORDER FOR PREHEARING STATEMENTS
The hearing officer may serve all parties with an order for prehearing statements together with, or after service of, the notice of hearing. Every party thus served shall, within 30 days after service, file the requested statements setting out the party's present position on the following:
(1) The nature of the proceeding and the issues to be resolved;
(2) A brief statement of the facts and reasons supporting the party's position on each matter in dispute;
(3) A list of proposed witnesses with a brief description of his or her proposed testimony;
(4) A description of what discovery, if any, the party will seek to conduct prior to the contested case hearing and an estimate of the time needed to complete discovery;
(5) Venue considerations;
(6) Estimation of length of the hearing;
(7) The name, address, and telephone number of the party's attorney, if any; and
(8) Other special matters.
History Note: Filed as a Temporary Adoption Eff. March 3, 1992 For a Period of 169 Days to Expire on August 21, 1992;
Authority G.S. 143‑151.12(1); 143‑151.17; 150B‑38(h);
Eff. June 1, 1992.