11 NCAC 08 .1028 COURSE COMPLETION REPORTING
(a) Program sponsors shall submit to the Board verification of each student who completes a prelicensing course that is in compliance with Board rules.
(b) Sponsors shall provide students a certificate of course completion upon completing a prelicensing course that is in compliance with the Board rules.
(c) A course completion certificate shall be prepared in the following format:
(1) the certificate shall be printed on the official sponsor letterhead offering the prelicensing course;
(2) the title of the completed prelicensing course;
(3) the first and last name of the student who completed the prelicensing course;
(4) the instructor's name; and
(5) the signature certifying the completion of the course program shall be either an original signature, an electronic signature or stamped signature of the director, dean or other official and shall be in a color other than black ink.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-151.49; 143-151.51;
Eff. October 1, 2011;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 9, 2018.