11 NCAC 08 .1316 DENIAL OR WITHDRAWAL OF APPROVAL OF UPDATE COURSE INSTRUCTORS
(a) The Board may deny or withdraw approval of any update course instructor upon finding that:
(1) The instructor has made any false statements or presented any false information in connection with an application for approval or renewal of approval;
(2) The instructor has failed to meet the criteria for approval described in Rule .1314 of this Section or has refused or failed to comply with any other provisions of this Section;
(3) The instructor has failed to demonstrate, during the teaching of update courses, those effective teaching skills described in Rule .1345 of this Section;
(4) The instructor has provided false or incorrect information in connection with any reports a course sponsor is required to submit to the Board; or
(5) The instructor has been disciplined by the Board or any other occupational licensing agency in North Carolina or another jurisdiction.
(b) If a licensee who is an approved update course instructor engages in any dishonest, fraudulent, or conduct lacking moral turpitude in connection with the licensee's activities as an instructor, the licensee shall be subject to disciplinary action pursuant to G.S. 143-151.56.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-151.49(13); 143-151.64;
Eff. July 18, 2002;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 9, 2018.