A non-resident licensee may obtain required CE credits as set forth in this section. If a non-resident licensee resides in a state requiring continuing education for a manufactured housing license, the courses or educational activities offered in the state of residence may be considered by the Board for sanctioning in North Carolina on an individual course basis. Licensees who wish to have the Board consider courses or educational activities offered in states other than North Carolina for possible CE credit shall provide documentation to the Board consisting of not less than the information required in 11 NCAC 08 .1405(a), together with a fee of fifty dollars ($50.00) for each course or educational activity to be reviewed. Fees shall be paid by check, money order, or Visa/MasterCard made payable to the North Carolina Manufactured Housing Board and are nonrefundable.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 143-143.10; 143-143.11B;

Eff. August 1, 2002;

Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 9, 2018.