11 NCAC 10 .1002 PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION OF NEW LICENSE
Joint underwriting organizations and joint reinsurance organizations not previously licensed shall submit the fee set forth in G.S. 58-6-7 and an application, including, but not limited to:
(1) the name and address of the organization;
(2) a copy of:
(a) its constitution, charter, or articles of incorporation, association, or agreement;
(b) its bylaws, plan of operation, or other rules governing its business duly certified by the custodian of the original thereof;
(c) any other rules or regulations governing the conduct of its business.
(3) a list of the insurers who are members or subscribers;
(4) list of the states where the organization is licensed;
(5) a list of the lines of insurance involved;
(6) the names and addresses of all officers and managers;
(7) the name and address of one or more residents of this state appointed to receive notices, process, or orders;
(8) a statement demonstrating its technical qualifications;
(9) a check in payment of the organization license fee;
(10) such other information as the commissioner may require.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-40-60;
Eff. July 11, 1978;
Amended Eff. April 8, 2002; January 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 3, 2017.