11 NCAC 13 .0308 analysis of contracts
Each person licensed by the North Carolina Department of Insurance under G.S. 58-35-15 shall file a regular report entitled "Analysis of Contracts" with the Commissioner along with the annual renewal application required by G.S. 58-35-15(c). The analysis of contracts shall be a record of the premium finance company's business for the calendar year (January to December) immediately preceding the filing date. The analysis of contracts form shall be supplied by the commissioner and shall include:
(1) the name and address of the licensee;
(2) a list of the officers and directors of the licensee;
(3) the number of contracts written by month;
(4) the total premium for written contracts by month;
(5) the total down payment on contracts by month;
(6) the total principal balance of contracts by month; and
(7) the total service charges pertaining to written contracts by month.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-35-15; 58-35-30(a);
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. January 1, 1978;
Amended Eff. March 1, 2012; May 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 25, 2016.