11 NCAC 13 .0511 LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BONDSMAN AFFIDAVIT OF SURETY
Licensed professional bail bondsmen must file with the clerk of court having jurisdiction over the principal, an affidavit on a form furnished by the Administrative Office of the Courts (number AOC‑L Form 277 or its successor) entitled "Affidavit of Surety (Bondsman)."
The affidavit shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) a statement that he has not, nor has anyone for his use, been promised or received any collateral, security or premium for executing this appearance bond; or
(2) if promised a premium, the amount of the premium promised and the due date; or
(3) if he has received a premium, the amount of premium received shall be entered; or
(4) if given collateral security the name of the person from whom it is received, and the nature and amount of the collateral security shall be listed in detail; or
(5) any applicable combination of the above.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-71-5(a);
Eff. August 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. January 1, 1978;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 25, 2016.