11 NCAC 18 .0113             DISSOLUTION

Any application to dissolve a MEWA must be made on Form MEWA‑5 entitled "Application for Dissolution".  An application for dissolution will not be considered to have been received by the Commissioner until it has been completed to his satisfaction.  Such application shall be filed with the Commissioner at the same time the MEWA files articles of dissolution with the Secretary of State of North Carolina, a copy of which articles shall accompany the application.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 58‑2‑40(1); 58‑49‑40; 58‑49‑50;

Eff. July 1, 1992;

Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 16, 2014.