12 NCAC 02J .0202 APPLICATION FOR CAMPUS POLICE AGENCY
Each campus police agency shall complete and submit to the Campus Police Administrator the following items and documentation:
(1) an application form;
(2) articles of incorporation or other agency originating documentation, which specifies the agency's law enforcement functions;
(3) names and addresses for all corporate officers and directors;
(4) a copy of the campus police agency's insurance policy, or if self insured, the certificate of self insurance (applicable to non-public entities only);
(5) a criminal history record check on each corporate officer and director of the corporation through the clerk of superior court in each county where the individual resided or maintained a residence over a five year period prior to such application. However, this Rule does not require the agency to submit a criminal history record check on currently commissioned campus police officers;
(6) the appropriate fees as required by 12 NCAC 2J .0205;
(7) a listing of the names and addresses of all institutions for which the campus police agency has contracted with to provide services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74G-4;
Eff. April 1, 2006;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 4, 2016.