SECTION .0300 ‑ CONDUCT OF COMMISSIONED POLICEMEN
12 NCAC 02J .0301 TENURE
A campus police officer commission or campus police agency certification shall remain in effect until:
(1) The Attorney General directs termination;
(2) The campus police officer ceases to be employed by a campus police agency;
(3) The required liability insurance is terminated or suspended by the agency's insurance carrier;
(4) The need for a commission no longer exists;
(5) Evidence is presented that the person has committed an act which would have originally caused denial of the application or an act prohibited by Rule .0304 of this Section; or
(6) The Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission suspends or revokes an officer's certification for cause.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74G‑4; 74G‑6; 74G‑10;
Eff. April 1, 2006;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 4, 2016.