12 NCAC 09A .0203 SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATIONS BY INDIVIDUALS
When any person certified by the Commission is found to have knowingly and willfully violated any provision or requirement of these Rules, the Commission may take action to correct the violation and to ensure that the violation does not re‑occur, including:
(1) issuing an oral warning and request for compliance;
(2) issuing a written warning and request for compliance;
(3) issuing an official written reprimand;
(4) suspending the individual's certification for a specified period of time or until acceptable corrective action is taken by the individual;
(5) revoking or denying the individual's certification.
History Note: Authority G.S. 17C‑6; 17C‑10;
Eff. January 1, 1981;
Amended Eff. July 1, 1990.