12 NCAC 09C .0211 PRE‑DELIVERY REPORT OF TRAINING COURSE PRESENTATION
The Pre‑delivery Report of Training Course Presentation is a form on which the School Director notifies the Commission of its intent to present the Basic Law Enforcement Training course. Information requested includes:
(1) The number of training hours;
(2) The training delivery period;
(4) Anticipated number of trainees;
(5) The requested date and location for the administration of the state comprehensive exam; and
(6) Topical course schedule including proposed instructional assignments.
History Note: Authority G.S. 17C‑6; 150B‑11;
Eff. January 1, 1981;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2015; August 1, 2000.