12 NCAC 10B .0108 ADMINISTRATION OF PROGRAMS
(a) The Division shall administer all programs of the Commission regarding certification and implementation of standards.
(b) The administrative duties of the Division include:
(1) preparing and distributing a compilation of these Rules to persons, agencies, and institutions subject thereto;
(2) creating and distributing forms to aid application for certification and reporting of programs conducted under these Rules;
(3) developing and administering comprehensive examinations to provide a basis for the decision to certify Justice Officers;
(4) monitoring and evaluating the activities of persons, agencies, and institutions subject to these Rules;
(5) providing technical assistance to agencies and institutions regarding their substantive and procedural responsibilities under these Rules;
(6) investigating and reporting to the Commission violations of and deviations from these Rules by any person, agency, or institution;
(7) maintaining records of application, qualification, and program reports filed with the Commission under these Rules;
(8) collecting information relevant to the programs of the Commission from persons, agencies, and institutions subject to these Rules;
(9) compiling and maintaining the official records of Commission meetings and acts;
(10) transmitting notice of Commission actions to all persons, agencies, and institutions affected by Commission action;
(11) divulging to authorized requesters information in the personnel and program files of the Commission.
History Note: Authority G.S. 17E‑6;
Eff. January 1, 1989;
Recodified from 12 NCAC 10B .0201 Eff. January 1, 1992;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 6, 2018.