12 NCAC 10B .0202 SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATIONS BY AGENCIES OR SCHOOLS
If the Commission finds that a violation of any rules in this Chapter has been committed by an agency or school, the Commission may:
(1) issue an oral warning and request for compliance;
(2) issue a written warning and request for compliance;
(3) issue an official written reprimand;
(4) summarily suspend when the Commission finds that the public health, safety, or welfare requires emergency action, revoke, or deny accreditation to any school or program or course of instruction until corrective measures have been taken to bring the agency or school into compliance with the rules in this Subchapter and verification of such compliance has been made by the Commission; or
(5) revoke, or deny accreditation to any school or program or course of instruction for a specific period of time to be determined by the Commission's Probable Cause Committee; however, not to exceed one year.
History Note: Authority G.S. 17E‑4;
Eff. January 1, 1991;
Recodified from 12 NCAC 10B .0205 Eff. January 1, 1992;
Amended Eff. March 1, 2009; August 1, 1998;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 6, 2018.