12 NCAC 10B .2009 training delivery
The training provider shall ensure that the:
(1) training is documented by roster that includes:
(a) student names;
(b) date and time of training;
(c) instructional topic;
(d) hours taught;
(e) instructor's name; and
(f) training provider.
The training provider may also issue a certificate to the officer;
(2) training is taught by a Commission certified instructor;
(3) instructors use the lesson plans prepared by the NC Justice Academy, another entity or develop their own developed in accordance with the provisions of 12 NCAC 10B .2005(a);
(4) instructors provide each student with a copy of the student lesson plan during the course delivery; and
(5) a copy of the lesson plan(s) is maintained indefinitely by the training provider.
History Note: Authority G.S. 17E-4; 17E-7;
Eff. January 1, 2013;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 6, 2018.